LOL! Deranged trump bumpkin sets self on fire outside courthouse
Add Reply
Brennus
2024-04-19 17:57:18 UTC
All devoted followers of the make-up splattered con-man are urged to follow
this loyal bumpkin's example to protest the messiah's persecution by those
mean ol' liberals. I hope it hurt. A lot. LMAO!
Janithor
2024-04-19 18:17:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Even people who agree with you politically don't like you.
Brennus
Ask me if I care, dipshit moron janet whore. LOL!
Janithor
What's it like being weak?
Brennus
What's it like washing out of ROTC, pussy boi? LMAO!
%
2024-04-19 22:11:26 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
and around we go with doctor rerun again
Janithor
2024-04-19 22:22:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
yup
Brennus
2024-04-19 22:51:19 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Washed out of ROTC. LMAO
Janithor
2024-04-19 23:11:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
rerun
Brennus
2024-04-20 02:47:37 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Cry more, tard. LMAO!
%
2024-04-20 03:18:54 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
he should after being attacked by a rerunner
Janithor
2024-04-20 16:53:14 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
rerun
Brennus
2024-04-20 19:37:11 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What are you gonna do about it, ROTC butt-boi? LOL!
Skeeter
2024-04-20 19:50:21 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
More than a fake vet like you can do.
Janithor
2024-04-21 00:52:37 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
And it's still a semester and a half more than he ever put in. LOLLITY!
%
2024-04-21 02:38:05 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
how come you have your own business and he's unemployed
Janithor
2024-04-21 02:50:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
cuz he's a putz?
Brennus
2024-04-21 13:27:51 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
HAHAHAHA! Trumptard seething.
Janithor
2024-04-22 00:14:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Skeeter
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Poor butthurt, delusional Brennanus.
Fartass Dillinger
2024-04-22 18:15:37 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Oh really? I haven't seen this one before. What was your response?
%
2024-04-20 23:03:40 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
rerunner
%
2024-04-20 03:17:37 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
and around again
Brennus
2024-04-19 22:50:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Yeah, why don't you stop doing that? LOL!
%
2024-04-20 03:16:53 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by %
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Brennus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
because i do what i please and you shut your face and tolerate it
Brennus
2024-04-20 14:49:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by Brennus