IMBJR! Bend over & Prepare
thunderhoof
2011-03-29 00:21:26 UTC
YOUR anus
For The third metacarpal bone, dumbshit!
xD

Gotta make this money and I make this money
This money is me, this money is everything I do and see
Who are you to judge me?
Just let me be and let me breathe
I see this whole world headin' for damn nation and I'm ready to leave
I can't believe, this whole world twisted me
You fuckin' biggots, you fakes, you wannabes
I see the future and it's lookin' grim
A lake of fire lookin' looking like a long swim
I'm a fist of rage, one foot in the grave
I'm a fist of rage, far from saved
I'm a fist of rage, in a broken state
I'm a razor blade slittin' through a wrist of hate
I'm a fist of rage
I'm a fist of rage
I'm a fist of rage
Now crack another bottle and let me knock one back
Slim Jim's and a Tin Man grins, deadhead's with dreads
And now the Feds growin' shark fins
My girl's knocked up we're in love
But she's young and yo, I think I'm gonna get locked up
I couldn't cut the mustard with a Ginsue
And I'm twisted brown from all of the bullshit that I've been through
I'm lookin' for love, but it's got too many damn faces
I can't win even with these four aces
My place is here in the mix with tricks
And the sickos, I spend G's but only make nickels
My soul tickles, but this ain't even fun and games
My heart bleeds from the pleasure of the pain
My fuse is short and it's lit
Like me, I should have fought' sketchy, it's gettin' hard to see
My heart bleeds, believe in every dying breath
These people they take and they take until there's nothing left
I'm a fist of rage
I'm a fist of rage
I'm a fist of rage
I'm a fist of rage, one foot in the grave
I'm a fist of rage, far from saved
I'm a fist of rage in a broken state
I'm a razor blade slittin' through a wrist of hate
Come on
You're feeling old with me, you're up a creek and you don't know it
Finger on the trigger but your punk ass is scared to pull it
And I know it's 'cause the fear you hide your eyes showin' it
Payback on your ass 'cause you're overdue and I know I owe it
And when you're going down, bet I'll be blowing up
With the sound of a shotgun cocked and realized you're fucked
I hope you see my middle finger from the stage
Feel me coming, feel me coming, feel me coming
-Slack Society
Rev. Susie the Floozie
2011-03-29 12:46:08 UTC
Shh--!

?

I thought I heard something squeak.
IMBJR
2011-03-29 16:12:50 UTC
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
Shh--!
?
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
)-(
2011-03-29 21:28:44 UTC
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
Shh--!
?
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
well that explains the smell...

But your farts smell like roadkill? How do you do that?! What the fuck
do you eat to make your farts smell like old wet fur and death?

Nevermind, really, I don't want to know.
IMBJR
2011-03-29 22:03:17 UTC
Post by )-(
old wet fur and death
FUCK progressive rock band name YEAH
Rev. 11D Meow!
2011-03-30 07:02:02 UTC
Post by IMBJR
FUCK progressive rock band name YEAH
your jealousy
over that KISS
boy tongue
resounds
glowing
nukular
turds
up your ASS.
thunderhoof
Lame ass is lame.
thunderhoof
2011-03-30 03:42:15 UTC
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Rev. Susie the Floozie
2011-03-30 12:52:39 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Oh, christ on a fucking segway... 'Scuse me while I roll my eyes.

Give it up. Your pretend game is so faux it's laughable. Go back to
unicorn-hugging or rainbow-polishing or whatever it is you do for
fulfillment.
IMBJR
2011-03-30 15:44:31 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Oh, christ on a fucking segway... 'Scuse me while I roll my eyes.
Give it up. Your pretend game is so faux it's laughable. Go back to
unicorn-hugging or rainbow-polishing or whatever it is you do for
fulfillment.
It's called yiffing, Susie.

Sad fucks dress up badly as cartoon animals and fuck each other. Since
one cannot tell if one's mate is female or male, they always do it anally.
thunderhoof
2011-03-30 16:57:49 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Oh, christ on a fucking segway... 'Scuse me while I roll my eyes.
Give it up. Your pretend game is so faux it's laughable. Go back to
unicorn-hugging or rainbow-polishing or whatever it is you do for
fulfillment.
It's called yiffing, Susie.
Sad fucks dress up badly as cartoon animals and fuck each other. Since
one cannot tell if one's mate is female or male, they always do it anally.
*sigh* fur & anus, fur & anus... You guys really need new material.
This recycled stock implicates you got nuthin' left.
IMBJR
2011-03-30 17:10:47 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Oh, christ on a fucking segway... 'Scuse me while I roll my eyes.
Give it up. Your pretend game is so faux it's laughable. Go back to
unicorn-hugging or rainbow-polishing or whatever it is you do for
fulfillment.
It's called yiffing, Susie.
Sad fucks dress up badly as cartoon animals and fuck each other. Since
one cannot tell if one's mate is female or male, they always do it anally.
*sigh* fur & anus, fur & anus... You guys really need new material. This
recycled stock implicates you got nuthin' left.
A good joke is always worth repeating, idiot. You exhibit the typical
short-attention span of a lot of ppl these days - the Internet has
shortened it to a mere blip.
thunderhoof
2011-03-30 17:43:34 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by IMBJR
Post by Rev. Susie the Floozie
I thought I heard something squeak.
I farted.
Oh good! You've prepared your anus. Atta boy my pet!
Oh, christ on a fucking segway... 'Scuse me while I roll my eyes.
Give it up. Your pretend game is so faux it's laughable. Go back to
unicorn-hugging or rainbow-polishing or whatever it is you do for
fulfillment.
It's called yiffing, Susie.
Sad fucks dress up badly as cartoon animals and fuck each other. Since
one cannot tell if one's mate is female or male, they always do it anally.
*sigh* fur & anus, fur & anus... You guys really need new material. This
recycled stock implicates you got nuthin' left.
A good joke is always worth repeating, idiot. You exhibit the typical
short-attention span of a lot of ppl these days - the Internet has
shortened it to a mere blip.
Two plus years of the same brief stock responses may feel like a blip
on the attention span for a grizzled geezer like you, but to me? It's
just become stale. I look forward to you drumming up some new,
inventive shit. If you can.
IMBJR
2011-03-30 18:07:19 UTC
It's just
become stale
I repeat: a good joke is worth repeating. When you are here, that is
something you really need to think about as it chimes well with certain
aspects of the SubGenius mind.
Uncle Steve
2011-03-30 23:15:26 UTC
Post by IMBJR
It's just
become stale
I repeat: a good joke is worth repeating. When you are here, that is
something you really need to think about as it chimes well with certain
aspects of the SubGenius mind.
Chimes? You really meant "crimes", but couldn't work it in without
sounding like a racicst dumbfuck. Hence your use of the word
"chimes".

Regards,

Uncle Steve
Canada is THE PLACE to be entertained.
IMBJR
2011-03-31 16:55:18 UTC
Post by Uncle Steve
Post by IMBJR
It's just
become stale
I repeat: a good joke is worth repeating. When you are here, that is
something you really need to think about as it chimes well with certain
aspects of the SubGenius mind.
Chimes? You really meant "crimes", but couldn't work it in without
sounding like a racicst dumbfuck. Hence your use of the word "chimes".
That would not make sense, dumbfuck.

Rev. Susie the Floozie
2011-03-31 00:40:01 UTC
Post by IMBJR
It's just
become stale
I repeat: a good joke is worth repeating. When you are here, that is
something you really need to think about as it chimes well with certain
aspects of the SubGenius mind.
It's simple, IMBJR. Thunderfart's NOT a SubGenius, so she CAN'T get
it. Not a single clue rattling around in that empty head--and yet she
tries to call you out, like she's actually got a backbone and
everything.

One explanation is she's switched drugs. That's most likely the reason
for the personality shift. (To use the term "personality" extremely
loosely.)
just john
2011-03-30 19:00:52 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Two plus years of the same brief stock responses may feel like a blip
on the attention span for a grizzled geezer like you, but to me? It's
just become stale.
Yeah, about two years into my time here was the first time I killfiled
IMBJR.
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic
IMBJR

LOL FUCKING LOLLITY LOLLERS
)-(
2011-03-30 19:50:48 UTC
Lola by The Kinks - Written by: Ray Davies Published by: Hill & Range
Songs, Inc. - BMI
(for Dear ThunderLola aka Thunderhoof)

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola [LP
version: Coca-Cola]
See-oh-el-aye cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
El-oh-el-aye Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said dear boy won't you come home with me
Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me

Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Well I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy I'm gonna make you a man

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
thunderhoof
2011-03-31 02:57:40 UTC
Post by )-(
[...]
Whatever Lola wants (Lola wants)
Lola gets (Lola gets)
Take off your coat
Don't you know you can't win
You're no exception to the rule
I'm irresistible you fool .. give in
(Give in, you'll never win)

Whatever Lola wants
Lola gets

-Sarah Vaughan
Dr. Phineas J. Martian
2011-03-31 03:23:16 UTC
Post by thunderhoof
Post by )-(
[...]
Ah so you are a fat chick too.
And you wish you had a penis as well.

You and Pisces should hook up and hump tables together.
thunderhoof
Pffft... One out of three = fail.
Dr. Phineas J. Martian
Maybe you should try losing some weight then. Nobody likes a fat chick.
IMBJR
2011-03-30 19:58:15 UTC
I look forward to you drumming up some new, inventive shit
You might enjoy this instead:

thunderhoof
2011-03-31 02:59:03 UTC
 I look forward to you drumming up some new, inventive shit
http://media.fukung.net/images/20684/37a437466d0301ba1a57121171fd233f...
Better...
nikolai kingsley
2011-03-30 23:03:16 UTC
Post by IMBJR
*sigh* fur & anus, fur & anus... You guys really need new material. This
recycled stock implicates you got nuthin' left.
A good joke is always worth repeating, idiot. You exhibit the typical
short-attention span of a lot of ppl these days - the Internet has
shortened it to a mere blip.
*yawn*

hey, you're right!