hiram abiff
teslacoils2006
2006-02-06 21:56:42 UTC
The Legend of Hiram

I have surfed the Waters of the Web and I have found some speculative
and some operative information. None of which has been based on
completed evidence. Other that which is a direct copy from Biblical
data or various encyclopaedias. It is for the purpose of stimulating
conversation and debate.

Of interest to the Masonic mind:-

The First T.B. opens with the statement that "the usages and customs
among

Freemasons have ever borne a near affinity to those of the Ancient
Egyptians;

The Philosophers of Egypt, unwilling to expose their mysteries to
vulgar eyes,

concealed their systems of learning and polity under heiroglyphical
figures,

which were communicated only to their chief priests and wise men, who
were bound

by solemn oath never to reveal them. The system of Pythagoras was
founded upon

similar principles and maintained under the same conditions."

We might, therefore, reasonably expect that a study of the system
originated, or

adopted, by the great teacher, Pythagoras, would tend to throw some
light upon

this Masonic Craft of ours. There are four questions which we might put

ourselves in this connection:-

The Widow's Son

In 1997, Evidence was discovered, that the true symbolic origin of the
Drama of

Hiram Abiff, may have been a real life actual event. The murdered King,
or 'King

that was Lost' may have been Seqenenre Tao II of Egypt, 1554BC.
Egyptologists

have now dated Seqenenre's rule to 1558 - 1554BC. King Seqenenre was
killed by

at least two separate, distinctively different weapons. An Axe, a
pointed iron

rod or possibly a stone maul. The placement and shapes of the skull
shattering

marks on the mummy's head are only part of the proof.

"Some of these seventeenth-century manuscripts [preserving the 'Old
Charges'] do

not refer to Hiram Abif, which has led some to believe that the
character was an

invention of this relatively recent period. However, the name Hiram
Abif was

only one designation for this central figure; he is also referred to as
Aymon,

Aymen, Amnon, A Man or Amen and sometimes Bennaim. It is said that Amen
is said

to be the Hebrew word for 'the trusted one' or 'the faithful one',
which fits

the role of Hiram Abif perfectly. But we also know that Amon or Amen is
the name

of the ancient creator god of Thebes, the city of Sequenere Tao II.
Could there

be an ancient linkage here?"

A Connection with the Mystery Religions

"To the initiated Builder the name Hiram Abiff signifies 'My Father,
the

Universal Spirit, one in essence, three in aspect.' Thus the murdered
Master is

a type of the Cosmic Martyr - the crucified Spirit of Good, the dying
god -

whose Mystery is celebrated throughout the world."

"The efforts made to discover the origin of the Hiramic legend show
that, while

the legend in its present form is comparatively modern, its underlying

principles run back to remotest antiquity. It is generally admitted by
modern

Masonic scholars that the story of the martyred Hiram is based upon the
Egyptian

rites of Osiris, whose death and resurrection figuratively portrayed
the

spiritual death of man and his regeneration through initiation into the

Mysteries. Hiram is also identified with Hermes through the inscription
on the

Emerald Tablet."

The True King and Master of Egypt - 1554BC

In this instance the word King was exclusive. A word only used to
describe what

the Egyptians called their True King and Solar Lord. ..The Right of the

Egyptians to be 'Sons of God' and the 'Caretakers' of God's Word was
given to

them by the 'Olai', who were direct descendents of the 'Star Regents of

Atlantis'. God was called ' The Law of One' by the Atlantians.

..from the readings of Edgar Cayce

"When these Star Regents left that land, they left the rulership on the
hands of

''Caretakers', who were the 'Children of the Nephilim'. The Nephilim
are other

world beings who were from the 'fallen heaven', having created these
'children'

whom Thoth calls the 'Nomads'. They transferred the power and mysteries
to the

'Umosejhe', meaning 'caretakers', with the understanding that in the
future the

Olai would return to put into motion the spiritual birth of the
'Child', who

centuries later would incarnate in living flesh as the greatest of the

'Shepherd Kings'.

History would know this 'Child' as "Jesus Christ".

taken from.. 'New Age Bible interpretation Old Testament, Volume I', by
Corinne

Heline

but because God has only 'one begotten Son', he has many other names
and faces.

This site will include those 'other' Sons.

Sequenere Tao II?

"The only reasonable explanation that we had come across regarding the
actual

name of the Masonic hero was that Hiram meant 'noble' or 'kingly' in
Hebrew,

while Abif has been identified as old French for 'lost one', giving a
literal

description of 'the king that was lost'." "Masonic ritual refers to
Hiram Abif

as the 'Son of the Widow'... In Egyptian legend the first Horus was
uniquely

conceived after his father's death and therefore his mother was a widow
even

before his conception. It seemed logical therefore that all those who
thereafter

became Horus, i.e. the kings of Egypt, would also describe themselves
as 'Son of

the Widow'."

The newly installed King became the God-Man, Horus, only after he was
"raised

from the dead" in a living resurrection ceremony. The words to this
ritual were

never written on any scroll, but they were handed down, learned and
remembered

word for word. "Although there is evidence for a generic connection
between the

Craft and the Ancient Mysteries, there is no explanation of how the
material

might have been transmitted or how the tradition could remain hidden
through the

rigors of the Dark Ages and the probing of the Inquisition."

The King that had 'died' and had post-presently been the God Horus,
would become

the God Osiris at death providing 'the secret ritual words were spoken'
and he

was 'resurrected' to the ultimate position of being the 'God of the
Dead' and

the 'King of the Underworld'. Osiris, becoming immortal, could return
to the

earth and 'incarnate' into a mortal man. In this state he could 'teach'
the

people, be a 'civilizer' and 'legislator' and then return from whence
he came.

If the King-God Osiris had lived a righteous life, if he was free of
sin, he

achieved the status of being 'A MASTER in Heaven'. This consists of his
soul

being weighed against the 'Feather of Maat'. If his soul is lighter
than the

feather, Osiris becomes a Master. As Osiris departs, Horus becomes the
New

God-King.. The Book of the Dead (from about 1800 BC),...reads very much
like an

oratorio. Although there is no evidence that it was actually performed,
the

ritual is full of theatrical elements. It describes the journey of the
soul,

brought after death by the jackal-headed god Anubis into the Hall of
Truth,

where the dead man's heart is weighed against a feather. If the heart,
made

light by goodness, does not outweigh the feather, then the soul is
brought

before Osiris and granted immortality. ..here Anubis checks the
accuracy of the

balance, Thoth records the results and Ammit prepares to gobble down
hearts

ladden with sin.

The Ceremony was not only secret, but preformed and known only by the
two Senior

Priests of the Temple of Amen-Re, the Sun God. The Egyptians believed
in Eternal

Life and they went to great extremes to insure that the King achieved
this. Only

the One True Living God could have taught them this. In these pages you
will see

why God chose the Egyptians to be the 'Keepers of the Word' and the
'Caretakers'

of the 'Knowledge'.

The Masonic Third Degree ceremony explains what happened that day over
3500

years ago in the Temple at Thebes, which is now Luxor, when the True
King and

Master, Seqenenre Tao II was murdered. We concur with Knight and Lomas,
that

this legend becomes the story and drama of the Master Builder, Hiram
Abiff.

"The king-making ritual is known to have been performed in the pyramid
of Unas.

As in a Masonic temple, the ceiling of the main chamber represents the
sky with

stars in place. The commonly accepted view is that the ceremony was
celebrated

on the last night of the waning moon, beginning at sunset and
continuing all

night until sunrise, the purpose being a 'living resurrection ritual'
which

identified the dead king with Osiris as an ascended "Master". The
picture is the

former Temple at Thebes.

The real secrets of the Egyptian king-making ceremony, which included
the

'raising' of Osiris, died with Seqenenre, the man Masons symbolically
refer to

as Hiram Abiff, ..."the King that was lost". 'The Grand Master'. The
'one' who

knew the 'ALL'. This has also been referred to as the reason for the
'Lost Name

of God' and the 'Lost Word'. After these words were lost, no king could
journey

to the afterlife to be one with Osiris.

The Egyptian hieroglyphic for the morning star has the literal meaning

'divine knowledge'. This seems to support our thesis that the candidate
for

kingship was raised to the status of the new god/king Horus by sharing
the

secrets of the gods in the land of the dead, where he learned the great
secrets

before returning to Earth as the morning star broke the horizon just
before

sunrise."

"At the coronation/funeral ritual, the old king was resurrected as the
new one,

and proved himself a suitable candidate by traveling around the
perimeter of the

entire country. This was really a symbolic act as the new king was
conducted

around the temple room to show himself a worthy candidate to those
present,

which included the god Re and his main assistant."

God's people and Israel. Bible references do not explain that there
were two

ruling factors in Egypt at the same time. However this is confirmed by
Egyptian

records and history. Consult 'The Second Intermediate Period of Egypt'
for the

dating of this important factor. Seqenenre Tao II is placed in the XVII
dynasty

of Thebes ( 1558 - 1554 ) which directly corresponds with Apepi I
(Archlês) of

Avaris, (Heliopolis) 1581-1541 in the XV dynasty.XIII Dynasty see at
the top of

the page. However, in the XIV Dynasty of Xois or Avaris, we see an
(Aphôphis I

)with no date. This is a Greek interpretation by Manetho . Apepi is
also called

Aphôphis so he must be Aphophis I. We feel this is the correct Hyksos
ruler who

sends Insults to Seqenenre.

The man who became known as 'Israel', Abraham, was a Hyksos himself,
and a

priest from the land of Sumer. All evidence is that Abraham was a
high-born man

from Ur, in the land of Sumer. In the KJ bible, God told the father of
Abram to

go to Canaan and he gave the land of Jordan to Abram. The King of Salem
was

Melchizedek and he was also a High Priest of God's word and a 'chosen
son'.

Abraham becomes a High Priest following the order named after the King.
In this

priesthood, he is also 'initiated' into the mysteries. This
'initiation'

supports the theory that two seperate groups of people had God's
'knowledge' at

the same time.

The legend says; After the destruction of the world, these two pillars
were

discovered by Hermes, the son of Shem. Then the craft of masonry began

flourish, and Nimrod was one of the earliest patrons of the art.
"Abraham, the

son of Jerah, was skilled in the seven sciences and taught the
Egyptians the

science of grammar. Euclid was his pupil, and instructed them in the
art of

making mighty walls and ditches to preserve their houses from the
inundations of

the Nile, and by geometry measured out the land, and divided it into
partitions

so that each man might ascertain his own property. And he it was who
gave

masonry the name of geometry".

One story proclaims that Abraham is to return to the land of 'his
fathers' and

regain from them the secrets God left with the 'Caretakers'. It is said
Abraham

became friends with the 'Pharoah', but this aludes to the Hyksos Ruler,
not

Seqenenre Tao or the 'other' Thebian Royal House.. The family of
Abraham

traveled to Egypt in 1780 BC. Hence the name "Shepherd Kings". The
Umosejhe

(Egyptians ) were bound to the Hyksos in ways of Spirit beyond the
personal will

because their ancestors came from the same place.. These 'usurpers'
re-wrote the

history of Olai / Hyksos, making them enemies and conquerors of Egypt.
The full

explaination of this is on the Shepherd Kings page.

Appendix :-

—In Rabbinical Literature:

2. Artificer sent by Hiram, King of Tyre, to Solomon. He was apparently
of a mixed race; his father being a Tyrian, and his mother of the tribe
of Naphtali (I Kings vii. 13, 14) or of the tribe of Dan (II Chron. ii.
12 [A. V. 14]). The words "ḥuram abi," which terminate II Chron. ii.
11 (A. V. 13), generally translated "Huram my father's" (see No. 1),
are taken by some to be the name of the artificer; with this name
compare "Hammurabi," of which "Hiram Abi" may be a local variant or
misreading. The name is curiously used in Freemasonry. There is an
essential difference, as regards the nature of Hiram's technical
specialty, between I Kings and II Chronicles. According to the former,
Hiram was an artificer only in brass; and the pieces which he executed
for the Temple were the two pillars Jachin and Boaz,

Bible text:

Chron. ii. 13 [14] it is said that Hiram was "skilful to work in gold,
and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple,
in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of
graving." Thus he seems to have superintended all the work of the
Temple. Josephus says ("Ant." viii. 3, § 4) that Hiram's father was Ur
of the stock of the Israelites, that he was skilful in all sorts of
work, but that his chief skill lay in working in gold, silver, and
brass. Josephus apparently interprets the words "ish ẓori" to mean a
man who lived in Tyre, and the name of "Ur" probably originated in the
confusion between "Hiram" and "Bezaleel." In I Kings vii. 40 (A. V.
margin) the form "Hirom" ( ) occurs.E.

1 Kings 7

The Temple's Furnishings
13 King Solomon sent to Tyre and brought Huram, [7] 14 whose mother was
a widow from the tribe of Naphtali and whose father was a man of Tyre
and a craftsman in bronze. Huram was highly skilled and experienced in
all kinds of bronze work. He came to King Solomon and did all the work
assigned to him.
15 He cast two bronze pillars, each eighteen cubits high and twelve
cubits around, [8] by line. 16 He also made two capitals of cast bronze
to set on the tops of the pillars; each capital was five cubits [9]
high. 17 A network of interwoven chains festooned the capitals on top
of the pillars, seven for each capital. 18 He made pomegranates in two
rows [10] encircling each network to decorate the capitals on top of
the pillars. [11] He did the same for each capital. 19 The capitals on
top of the pillars in the portico were in the shape of lilies, four
cubits [12] high. 20 On the capitals of both pillars, above the
bowl-shaped part next to the network, were the two hundred pomegranates
in rows all around. 21 He erected the pillars at the portico of the
temple. The pillar to the south he named Jakin [13] and the one to the
north Boaz. [14] 22 The capitals on top were in the shape of lilies.
And so the work on the pillars was completed.

All these objects that Huram made for King Solomon for the temple of
the LORD were of burnished bronze. 46 The king had them cast in clay
molds in the plain of the Jordan between Succoth and Zarethan. 47
Solomon left all these things unweighed, because there were so many;
the weight of the bronze was not determined.
48 Solomon also made all the furnishings that were in the LORD's
temple:

1 Kings 8

The Ark Brought to the Temple

17 "My father David had it in his heart to build a temple for the Name
of the LORD , the God of Israel. 18 But the LORD said to my father
David, 'Because it was in your heart to build a temple for my Name, you
did well to have this in your heart. 19 Nevertheless, you are not the
one to build the temple, but your son, who is your own flesh and
blood-he is the one who will build the temple for my Name.'

Solomon's Prayer of Dedication

27 "But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest
heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O
LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying
in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple
night and day, this place of which you said, 'My Name shall be there,'
so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.
30 Hear the supplication of your servant and of your people Israel when
they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place, and
when you hear, forgive.

41 "As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but
has come from a distant land because of your name- 42 for men will hear
of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm-when
he comes and prays toward this temple, 43 then hear from heaven, your
dwelling place, and do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all
the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your
own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your
Name.

1 Kings 9

The LORD Appears to Solomon

3 The LORD said to him:
"I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have
consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there
forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

1 Corinthians 3

8The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each
will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9For we are God's fellow
workers; you are God's field, God's building.

10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert
builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be
careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay any foundation other than
the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12If any man builds on
this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
13his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it
to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the
quality of each man's work. 14If what he has built survives, he will
receive his reward. 15If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he
himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

16Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's
Spirit lives in you? 17If anyone destroys God's temple, God will
destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

Huram is a name used by the Chronicler for Hiram, king of Tyre. 2
Chronicles 2.3-16

Huram-abi is a name used by the Chronicler for the craftsman, Hiram. 2
Chronicles 2.13, 14; 4.11-16

2 Chronicles 2:

2:7 "Now send me a man who is skilled in working with gold, silver,
bronze, and iron, as well as purple, crimson, and violet colored
fabrics, and who knows how to engrave. He will work with my skilled
craftsmen here in Jerusalem and Judah, whom my father David provided.

2:13 Now I am sending you Huram Abi,22 a skilled and capable man, 2:14
whose mother is a Danite and whose father is a Tyrian.23 He knows how
to work with gold, silver, bronze, iron, stones, and wood, as well as
purple, violet, white, and crimson fabrics. He knows how to do all
kinds of engraving and understands any design given to him. He will
work with your skilled craftsmen and the skilled craftsmen of my lord
David your father.

It would seem a reasonable conclusion. That if, we are inclined to hold
the Egyptian foundation up as the origins of Masonic structure. Then as
with most stories, like the size of fish they change with the
proportions of time between the telling of the tale. We must recognise
that the art of reading and writing was far from easily available to
the general populous at this time frame. There would have been a great
reliance on remembrance and we all know as I said the tale changes from
telling to telling. But, most often carries with it the basics of the
original story.

We then blend into this tale the fundamentals of being able to move
around the then known world in safety and in an organised manner. If
there was already a pattern laid down, that was proven to be safe and
efficient, then it would be a realistic proposition to follow that
pattern.

Are these the foundation stones of the Masonic structure? The fact,
that this system of safe travel from one ‘Lodge’ to another. The
safe movement of funds. I would point out that the Israeli Banking
system of the Middle Ages was drawn on such trust. The Knights Templer
appear to have adopted many of these practices.

Is it a simple as that? If an Idea works then, steal it.

We can speculate on the Egyptian origin, I am not sure that it is that
important to conclude this point. Other than, there was a great
upheaval in this part of the world with the Upper and Lower empires of
Egypt, fighting over the Deity. One and only True God or many Gods.
There are scholars that support the Exodus as the Israelites bringing
out of Egypt the concept of the True and Living God. The one and only
God. Omnipotent.

We just do not have available to us defining evidence to support any of
these hypothesis.

We are left with the preponderance of the evidence. All you can due is
ask of yourself how would you have decided in those circumstances.

Bill McElligott 20/02/03
Rev Carter
2006-02-06 22:02:33 UTC
This is about 80% inaccurate...

-Shaykh Reverend Roshi Carter LeBlanc the Fecund
teslacoils2006

Bill McElligott 20/02/03
Rev Carter
2006-02-06 22:07:50 UTC
This is STILL about 80% inaccurate...

-Shaykh Reverend Roshi Carter LeBlanc the Fecund
teslacoils2006
2006-02-06 22:10:31 UTC
Talk:Hiram Abif
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Talk:Hiram Abiff)
Jump to: navigation, search
An anonymous user created the article Hiram abif. I changed into a
redirect to this article, and thought I would post the contents of that
article here. It reads like rambling nonsense, but here it is:

Hiram Abif is the legendary king of the bible who was killed because he
refused to reveal the holy secrets with which he was entrusted. He is
an important figure in freemasonry because the secrets he protected
have become part of the knowledge of the freemasons. His real persona
is probably that of a Saite period pharoah, who was killed by
dissidents (often cryptically refered to as the juwes) under the
command of the Hyskos king Apophis.

Having been assaulted in the Temple by three assailants he was asked
would he reveal the secrets entrusted to him. He replied 'no, as i
cannot reveal the secrets without the other two people who know them
present'. They killed him and buried him under an acacia. He was found
by his followers and may have been buried close to the holy centre of
the Temple of Jerusalem (as close as religion allowed, because bodys
are usually treifah), and a new magic word (the name of the lord?) was
invented to replace the secrets.

Gareth Hughes 14:54, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)

This is not necessarily all rambling nonsense, as it is widely believed
that Hiram Abif and Theban King Seqenenre Tao II are one and the same.
This research presented by authors and freemasons Christopher Knight
and Robert Lomas in their nonfiction The Hiram Key. Also, for
clarification, let it be known that I am not the anonymous creator.

John Hundley 15:30, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Some source references would be most welcome for this article.
--Pjacobi 22:03, 2005 Mar 20 (UTC)

[edit]
Hiram Abiff
Source references won't be forthcoming, for starters the author of this
article can't accurately spell 'Abif', let alone string together a
coherent sentence of fact. It seems to be some of the generic spouting
of anti-mason crowds on 'teh interwebz' per se. Hiram Abif was never
once thought to be King Hiram in any way, shape, or form. Just because
he isn't mentioned in the bible doesn't mean he must be the King, it
means he musn't have been notable for the old testament or moreso
predated the old testament and had nothing to do with Solomons Temple.

Congratulations to John Hundley for hitting the nail on the head, there
is enough supporting evidence that Hiram Abif is the embodiment of King
Seqenenre Tao II who was slaughtered by the 'juwes' (Jubela being the
high priest who was buried alive with him, although the fact the Hyksos
were invading ancient Egypt at the time (proto-jews before Moses) and
subsequently destroyed it, the juwes is an abbreviation of the names of
the assasins, not 'jews').

I'd like to see this article actually under the name Hiram Abif, you
don't see any George Bushh entries, or Jesus Chrisst. :)

-- Jachin 11:33 24/05/2005 (AEST)

It probably should be moved, but you made at least two errors above.
For one thing, "Hiram Abif was never once thought to be King Hiram in
any way, shape, or form" is simply false. The 1879 Freemason book The
Book of the Words by Albert Pike specifically says the two figures are
the same individual. Also, the term "Juwes" so far has not been located
in a genuine historical Freemason reference and first appears in a book
specifically trying to link the group to the Jack the Rippre murders
(where Graffiti was found containing the letters "Juwes"). It makes no
sense as an abbreviation for three characters that do not have a W in
their names and seems calculated to try to spuriously link them to a
scandalous series of brutal killings. The rest I don't know enough
about to comment on. DreamGuy 07:43, May 24, 2005 (UTC)
Albert Pike was prone to a lot of speculation, some was based on fact,
some based on flights of fancy. That's based on the actuality that
Hiram Abif existed or furthermore existed in the role that he is placed
and not just another parable or yarn where chinese whispers syndrome or
name-cover ups over time have taken it's toll.
But you're correct on the Juwes reference, did a bit of reading up,
seems to have originated from Stephen Knight if memory serves
correctly. -- Jachin 13:41, 10 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I'm not saying Pike was right, I am saying your claim that nobody ever
suggested it was wrong. Considering how influential his writings were,
a great number of people in Freemasonry undoubtedly believed him. Many
today probably still do. We also don't know that he originated the
idea, as it may have been current before that. You might consider it
speculative, but it is still a referenced, expert source contradicting
your earlier claim. DreamGuy 17:26, Jun 10, 2005 (UTC)
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hiram_Abif"
Rev Carter
2006-02-06 22:21:37 UTC
"It reads like rambling nonsense"

We're used to it by now...

-Rev Carter
teslacoils2006
2006-02-06 22:31:11 UTC
hiram abiff was murdered by the freemason which could answer why the
phony nam hiram abiff.

[...]

2. A Connection with the Mystery Religions?

[...]

3. Who was the True King and Master of Egypt - 1554BC ?

[...]

History would know this 'Child' as "Jesus Christ", but because God has
only 'one begotten Son', he has many other names and faces.

4. Sequenere Tao II?

[...]

Now, I would like to present you some Bible texts with certain masonic
refferences.

[...]

rows [1 encircling each network to decorate the capitals on top of the

3 The LORD said to him:
[...]

It is as simple as that. If an Idea works then, borrow it.

We can speculate on the Egyptian origin, I am not sure that it is that
important to conclude this point. Other than, there was a great
upheaval in this part of the world with the Upper and Lower empires of
Egypt, fighting over the Deity. One and only True God or many Gods.
There are scholars that support the Exodus as the Israelites bringing
out of Egypt the concept of the True and Living God. The one and only
God. Omnipotent.

We just do not have available to us defining evidence to support any of
these hypothesis.

We are left with the preponderance of the evidence. All you can due is
ask of yourself how would you have decided in those circumstances.

Many thanks once again for your worm greetings.

Yours,
Rozicrucian Knight,
Minerval

P.S.: Please excuse my mistakes, I am still learning English.
j***@mindspring.com
2006-02-07 00:31:26 UTC
Post by teslacoils2006
hiram abiff was murdered by the freemason which could answer why the
phony nam hiram abiff.
You would have to fly to another galaxy to find something of less
interest to anybody in their right mind.

--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
age could be measured by suspicion.' -- Duncan McGeary, Snowcastles
KIV11
2006-02-06 22:11:47 UTC
teslacoils posted:

The same exact thing, the first at 4:56 PM EST and the second at 5:05
PM EST.
It would appear that nothing of any consequence passed through his mind
in 9
minutes and, seeking attention from anyone, reposted the exact same
thing to
the same two newsgroups. Too bad he doesn't have a life.
teslacoils2006
2006-02-06 22:13:02 UTC
how do you acount for yours

why do you monitor me?
teslacoils2006
2006-02-06 22:15:12 UTC
my posts were cancelled so i repost in defiance then they are thrown in
all at once

i amagine i can find a few witnesses that have gone through the same
thing should you decide to press me further on the issue.
Rev Carter
2006-02-06 22:32:14 UTC
If by "cancelled" you mean "delayed" because you posted them at around
the time when the entire east coast gets home from work and logs onto
the net to google "white trash twin porn" or check their gmail then
O.k.

If you think that being robbed of the instant gratification that you
seem to derive from cross posting other peoples material with your
"name" at the top is concurrent with the fremasonic new world order
delaying your post in order to check for dangerously revealing
information...

well...

then you're exactly the sort of person i assumed you were at the start.

Ia ia! Cthulhu fthagn! Beeyatch.

-Rev Carter
teslacoils2006
2006-02-07 00:35:18 UTC
mahhaahahhahaha
teslacoils2006
2006-02-07 00:38:05 UTC
If you think that being robbed of the instant gratification that you
seem to derive from cross posting other peoples material with your
"name" at the top is concurrent with the fremasonic new world order
delaying your post in order to check for dangerously revealing
information...

well...

you can never rob me of my gratification nenslo you are not intelligent
enough .....no freemason is
Rob Sandilands
2006-02-07 07:08:10 UTC
Post by teslacoils2006
my posts were cancelled so i repost in defiance then they are thrown in
all at once
i amagine i can find a few witnesses that have gone through the same
thing should you decide to press me further on the issue.
... you know, this delay between posting and messages actually appearing
could be solved if we could only get the gnomes we use to monitor
people's messages to breed a little faster ... maybe we need to expand
the gnome hutch that's part of the Denver Airport complex ...
--
Rob Sandilands PM
Warwick Lodge No 160 UGLQ

'I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!'
unknown
2006-02-06 22:21:20 UTC
Post by KIV11
The same exact thing, the first at 4:56 PM EST and the second at 5:05
PM EST.
It would appear that nothing of any consequence passed through his mind
in 9
minutes and, seeking attention from anyone, reposted the exact same
thing to
the same two newsgroups. Too bad he doesn't have a life.
has no life but doesn't have the sense to die, either.
--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
http://joecosby.com/
"If any form of pleasure is exhibited,
report to me and it will be prohibited!
I'll put my foot down, so shall it be!
This is the land of the free!"
~ Pres. George W. Bush
nenslo
2006-02-06 20:38:11 UTC
Post by teslacoils2006
The Legend of Hiram
RRRIP!
Post by teslacoils2006
Bill McElligott 20/02/03
HAH! THAT'S TWO YEARS OUT OF DATE, YOU SAD CHUMP.
Rob Sandilands
2006-02-07 07:09:35 UTC
Post by nenslo
Post by teslacoils2006
The Legend of Hiram
RRRIP!
Post by teslacoils2006
Bill McElligott 20/02/03
HAH! THAT'S TWO YEARS OUT OF DATE, YOU SAD CHUMP.
... that's as it may be ... but his cut and paste skills are highly
developed ...

Pope Philistine... ...or Something
2006-02-06 23:48:17 UTC
just GO AWAY. we're not interested in your freemasonry bullshit.

killfile activated
The Legend of Hiram
eddieVroom
2006-02-07 02:34:42 UTC
Post by teslacoils2006
have now dated Seqenenre's rule to 1558 - 1554BC. King Seqenenre was
killed by
at least two separate, distinctively different weapons. An Axe, a
pointed iron
rod or possibly a stone maul. The placement and shapes of the skull
FWIW, the symbolism goes like this: Chiram Abiff was struck with a
24-inch rule (time), a framing square (space, matter) and finally with a
maul (the veil of blindness or darkness). Basically, it's allegory for
our condition upon being born into this world.
--
...he only comes out when I drink my Djinn

the Tortured Spark - a Light in the Dark
the Mystical RevvedErrand Doktor eddieVroom
Ascended Master Mechanic of the SoCal Motor Lodge
Knights of the Visible Wank-L

BACON! 23

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
teslacoils2006
2006-02-07 04:22:13 UTC
wow, you lie so well

must be high up freemason.....now can you run.....mahahaahaa