Purple@tellurian.com is a Satanist
Den Mu
2005-03-19 22:01:18 UTC
RHYEE is Lucifer...

BOB worships RHYEE...
BOB said RHYEE is God.
BOB worships Baal.
He worships the counterfeit.

BOB IS A PHONY.
b***@dangermedia.org
2005-03-19 23:22:58 UTC
And you're an insane faggot.
purple
2005-03-19 23:57:52 UTC
On 3/19/05 6:22 PM, in article
Post by b***@dangermedia.org
And you're an insane faggot.
Thank you, and you're welcome.

Ya wanna buy some?

The Great Bob Dobbs
Rev. Richard Skull
2005-03-20 18:53:34 UTC
And you're an insane faggot<<
He's a crazy bundle of sticks?

He's a crazy Cigarette?

Your not making since. You must be a homosexual with a severe mental
dysfuntion.
purple
2005-03-20 02:01:48 UTC
On 3/19/05 5:01 PM, in article
Post by Den Mu
RHYEE is Lucifer...
Nope, Rhyee was Lucifer - no such thing anymore.
Post by Den Mu
BOB worships RHYEE...
Nope, I wrestle with its simulation - a completely different arena. No
problem.
Post by Den Mu
BOB said RHYEE is God.
Nope, I say it WAS "God's" interpreters.
Post by Den Mu
BOB worships Baal.
True.
Post by Den Mu
He worships the counterfeit.
Only on Saturdays.
Post by Den Mu
BOB IS A PHONY.
Only when I'm not on alt.slack.

The Great Bob Dobbs
Rev. Richard Skull
2005-03-20 18:52:13 UTC
<<RHYEE is Lucifer...

BOB worships RHYEE...
BOB said RHYEE is God.
BOB worships Baal.
He worships the counterfeit.

BOB IS A PHONY. >>

"Bob" is as real as those WMD's Cheney says that Saddam sent to Syria 5
minutes before the invasion!

"Bob" is as real as some guy getting nailed to a stick and coming back
to life in 3 days.

"Bob" is as real as the Toll Free number to make a "Love Offering" to
the 700 Club

If that man. J.R. "Bob" Dobbs is a joke, lets just hope this planet can
make it to the punchline!
nenslo
2005-03-20 19:43:14 UTC
Post by Den Mu
RHYEE is Lucifer...
BOB worships RHYEE...
BOB said RHYEE is God.
BOB worships Baal.
He worships the counterfeit.
BOB IS A PHONY.
I agree with your conclusion though I find your means of reaching it to
be, shall we say, nonsensical. Baal is just as real as any other deity.

The evidence that Bob Dean is a phony is clear in his every claim to be
Bob Dobbs. The world is full of people and things named Bob. I know
someone who has a bike trailer named Bob. There are also many people,
apparently all male, named Bob Dobbs. There is only one "person" named
J. R. "Bob" Dobbs. He and he alone is "Bob." When you spell Bob
without its quotation marks you are not referring to "Bob." Bob Dean is
not J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, nor is he even Bob Dobbs. He is Bob Dean.
krustymadfaker
2005-03-20 19:55:44 UTC
Nenslo wrote with a big stick in the sand
Bob Dean is
not J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, nor is he even Bob >>Dobbs. He is Bob >Dean.

I had a neighbor once named Dean. I don't know if his first or last
name was Bob though. He didn't like my "yard art" or the way I parked
my ol' van sideways on the grass instead of the driveway either. After
a while he moved away.

Rev-Sci-Fi-entist KrustyMADfaker
"I didn't give up. The equipment
malfunctioned!"

"I nominate Quirk, who can crimp a steel pipe with his anus." -HellPope
Huey
nenslo
2005-03-20 20:25:00 UTC
Post by krustymadfaker
I had a neighbor once named Dean. I don't know if his first or last
name was Bob though. He didn't like my "yard art" or the way I parked
my ol' van sideways on the grass instead of the driveway either. After
a while he moved away.
A boat trailer with an old water heater on it is not "yard art." I
wouldn't want to live next door to you either. NOBODY would.
krustymadfaker
2005-03-20 20:36:21 UTC
Nenslo wrote in huge colour crayons
A boat trailer with an old water heater on it is not "yard art." I
wouldn't want to live next door to you either. >>NOBODY would.

Well I guess the 3 foot hole and the foam tombstone that is half
painted with your name on it won't be seen by you then. (I crashed the
boat trailer in there.) I'm coming down to find a place to live next to
you. Then we are going to get you on the Whitley Strieber radio show so
you can explain your BAD BEHAVIOR.

Because I WOULD WANT TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU! Unless your Conspiracy
name is Dean.

Rev-Sci-Fi-entist KrustyMADfaker
"I didn't give up. The equipment
malfunctioned!"

"Happiness is [DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]"
- The Computer

"All internal security agents please turn in your personal effects and
report to the food vats." -Paranoia R.P.G.
frater S.O.D.D.I.
2005-03-20 23:06:43 UTC

Why not? He could play Norton to your Cramden.
nenslo
2005-03-21 22:23:37 UTC
More like Gillis to my Riley. Oh wait - same thing.
purple
2005-03-21 02:24:52 UTC
Post by nenslo
The evidence that Bob Dean is a phony is clear in his every claim to be
Bob Dobbs.
True. Bob Dean is not me, Bob Dobbs

The Great Bob Dobbs
Den Mu
2005-03-21 21:10:47 UTC
Are you telling us that Dobbs is the name that appears on your birth
certificate from Paris in 1922?

Did people even have birth certificates back then?
I am guessing that you are French, English and Scottish ancestry am I
right?

So since you did not go to college or a university, but instead was
raised in a Guild what did they teach you in that Guild?

How to spy on Nazis at a cafe?
How to read Finnegans Wake?
How to steal gold and put it into a private account?

What did they teach you?
Was the Guild kind of mafia or secret society type thing?
Or was it that some people just got together for some solidarity
reason?

Who is that Romanov guy what does he do for a living?

I actually checked out a book on Gorbachev at the library and it sure
isn't fun to read Gorby.
purple
2005-03-21 23:47:20 UTC
On 3/21/05 4:10 PM, in article
Post by Den Mu
Are you telling us that Dobbs is the name that appears on your birth
certificate from Paris in 1922?
Yes.
Post by Den Mu
Did people even have birth certificates back then?
Yes, in Paris we did.
Post by Den Mu
So since you did not go to college or a university, but instead was
raised in a Guild what did they teach you in that Guild?
I was a butler's son. We were handmaidens to our aristocratic employers and
their elitist concerns.
Post by Den Mu
How to spy on Nazis at a cafe?
Yes... for and against.
Post by Den Mu
How to read Finnegans Wake?
Yes... they tried.
Post by Den Mu
How to steal gold and put it into a private account?
Yes... often.
Post by Den Mu
What did they teach you?
How to monitor new technological developments and kill those who interfered.
For example (relevant to this ng), I was assigned to Albert Hofmann's LSD
lab in the Spring of '43.

We didn't kill him.
Post by Den Mu
Or was it that some people just got together for some solidarity
reason?
That, too.
Post by Den Mu
Who is that Romanov guy what does he do for a living?
He's dead. He helped set up the "M Fund" (read THE GOLD WARRIORS by the
Seagraves) for managing Eastern and Western Asia.
Post by Den Mu
I actually checked out a book on Gorbachev at the library and it sure
isn't fun to read Gorby.
Gorby is trying to do his best with what he was given.

The Great Bob Dobbs