God hates Swedes too!
Mister Hand
2005-01-01 09:49:28 UTC
2005-01-01 13:23:35 UTC
2005-01-01 16:11:28 UTC

"Its not easy being me;
my father is a control freak."
- Jesus Christ

"Have you ever been indicted?"
"Not since I was a baby, Your Honor."
- "The Three Stooges"
angelicusrex
2005-01-01 18:33:21 UTC
It's lovely here in the fjords when Swedes are still in season
one can see a thousand Swedes run through the woods, chased by one
Norwegian.

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
Rum Bay - Bay Rum
2005-01-02 05:15:05 UTC
Post by angelicusrex
It's lovely here in the fjords when Swedes are still in season
one can see a thousand Swedes run through the woods, chased by one
Norwegian.
Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
"Ten thousand Swedes dashed through the weeds pursued
by one Norwegian, Their lips hung loose from lack of ??
at the Battle of Copenhagen"

------

From: http://blog.bearstrong.net/000680.html

"Did you hear that there was an electrical outage in
Stockholm and 15 people were trapped on the escaltor
in the department store for hours! That said, I think it is
all in fun. Although, if you go to the military museum in
Oslo you can see the Krag rifle which my father-in-law
tells me is the reason that the Swedish Army did not
attempt to reoccupy Norway..."
angelicusrex
2005-01-02 20:09:37 UTC
Post by Rum Bay - Bay Rum
Post by angelicusrex
It's lovely here in the fjords when Swedes are still in season
one can see a thousand Swedes run through the woods, chased by one
Norwegian.
Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
"Ten thousand Swedes dashed through the weeds pursued
by one Norwegian, Their lips hung loose from lack of (booze?)
at the Battle of Copenhagen"
From: http://blog.bearstrong.net/000680.html
Post by Rum Bay - Bay Rum
"Did you hear that there was an electrical outage in
Stockholm and 15 people were trapped on the escaltor
in the department store for hours! That said, I think it is
all in fun. Although, if you go to the military museum in
Oslo you can see the Krag rifle which my father-in-law
tells me is the reason that the Swedish Army did not
attempt to reoccupy Norway..."
They used to say the same thing about us Polacks...I'm glad the blondies are
finally getting their come uppance, yah hey.

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
John Starrett
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jan2005/Phuket_1-4-2005.pdf
Assco
2005-01-11 00:15:44 UTC
But his son likes the chewy fish. . .
König Prüß, GfbAEV
2005-01-11 00:34:12 UTC
Post by Assco
But his son likes the chewy fish. . .
Ja, ljutefisk with bacon grease and lefse!

And pickled herring maybe too, with plenty akavit!

And blind robins with plenty beer.

James
2005-01-01 18:48:33 UTC
Question .. would God hate you if you were originally heterosexual,
then had a sex change operation and declared yourself gay? Because on
one level you would still be heterosexual.

James
ArWeGod
2005-01-03 09:53:06 UTC
Post by James
Question .. would God hate you if you were originally heterosexual,
then had a sex change operation and declared yourself gay? Because on
one level you would still be heterosexual.
What a gaffe!
ArWeFunnyOnce...
ŠŸŠÊþÑÙS
2005-01-04 20:03:37 UTC