THE STORY OF HIRAM ABIFF
The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied
2004-07-20 02:35:19 UTC
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/hiramabiff.html
The Story of Hiram Abiff
CAUTION!!!!!!!
This weblink may be by a STALKER wanting to put a malicious cookie on
visitors. Look at the posting history of this author and you will see
a pattern of stalking religious groups! This post is definately the
work of the Stalkers from alt.slack. The Church of the Subgenius lead
by ERIC V. GILL. Maybe this post was made by the psychopath Jason
Christie of alt.slack.
BEWARE!!!
THIS LINK IS A WAY FOR THEM TO STALK REGULARS OF THESE GROUPS. IF YOU
VISIT WITH INTERNET EXPLORER THEY WILL HAVE YOU.
Thanks! Let's not forget our slackers at insurgent.com. They're
hackers too, and do the same thing. And are in fact probably working
together.
I would hazard a guess they're the same group who perpetrated the Jack
Schulman Hoax a number of years ago.
When in doubt I use an anonomyzer or just never go to the web site. I
also clear everything off my computer twice a day, and I'm fire walled
to the eye teeth. No one can hack into my computer.
I agree with this post.
--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc
xox
2004-07-20 02:48:17 UTC
On 20 Jul 2004 02:35:19 GMT, The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied
Post by The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied
[...]
Thanks, guys. Also be aware I was told the Schulman hoax was sponsored and
paid for by a very clandestine faction within the CIA with connections to
you guessed it -- bin Laden and Bechtel. They're also into drug and porn
trafficking. That's how the CIA operates -- they get useful idiots to do
their dirty work so they don't get caught.

So our pal Kevin at insurgent will have a lot of trouble coming his way, and
he knows it. He's pissed of white White Knights!

So it has always been a high stakes games of espionage, albeit, internal US
government espionage ultimately all leading to the source -- defense
contractors, oil, drugs and their int'l owners who have no allegiance to the
USA.
Many thanks guys, and you're doing a wonderful job!

.
Otaku
2004-07-20 06:06:52 UTC
Post by xox
[...]
Now you've done it. Report to the Farm immediately for reindoctrination.
Further release of codeword-classified information will be grounds for
immediate termination.
The Monitor
xox
2004-07-20 07:20:28 UTC
Post by Otaku
Post by xox
[...]
Ha Ha

How do you think David and Kit Green got caught? And their pal Kevin in NJ.

It's all history now, everyone knows. The porn and drug connection to Bush,
bin Laden and Bechtel is documented by following the money trail.

Can't wait until the shit hits the fan publicaly. (oops it already did) <g>

Nice thing is that *I* can't get fired, and *I* certainly don't have to
worry about being knocked off or intimidated.

In memorial for our space neighbors on the Moon and Mars:

Celebrating 35 years ago today --
Apollo 11
July 20, 1969
"Mission Control, please be informed...there is a Santa Claus"

NASA astronaut James Lovell, flying with Frank Borman and William Anders,
emerging from the dark side of the moon during their historic first lunar
orbit mission, Apollo-8, in December, 1968. ("Santa Claus" was the mission
code name used if sighting a 'strange object' such as a UFO) Both Neil
Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic
landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. One of the astronauts
refered to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission,
followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing
more was heard.

According to a NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own
VHF receiving facilities bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the
following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

APOLLO 11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't
believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up
on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

A professor engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA
symposium:

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?"

Armstrong: It was incredible. Of course we had always known there was a
possibility. The fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was
never any question then of a space station or a moon city."

Professor: How do you mean 'warned off'?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far
superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and
menacing!"

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large,
mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon
module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA
censored it." Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the
module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.
Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further
detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up. Dr. Vladimir
Azhazha, Physicist; Professor of Mathematics, Moscow University

"We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come
from." Captain Edward D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut, 1971

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the
astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of
flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were
barely noticed by the general public." Maurice Chatelain (former) Chief -
NASA Communications Systems

http://www.garlitsdon.com/MissionControl.htm
Otaku
2004-07-20 07:33:26 UTC
Post by xox
Post by Otaku
Post by xox
[...]
Oh, yeah - that's an impeccable source, fer sure...
--
Otaku
http://www.troll4fun.com
begin StupidOutlookUser.pif
xox
2004-07-20 07:37:37 UTC
Indeed it is.
xox

Daedalus
2004-07-20 19:40:04 UTC
Post by xox
Post by Otaku
Post by xox
[...]
We are all David Green!
Post by xox
It's all history now, everyone knows. The porn and drug connection to Bush,
bin Laden and Bechtel is documented by following the money trail.
Do you want to star in our next production for some hot kook on Alien
action, chemical head?
Post by xox
Can't wait until the shit hits the fan publicaly. (oops it already did) <g>
Gross! Please do not post jpegs.
Post by xox
Nice thing is that *I* can't get fired, and *I* certainly don't have to
worry about being knocked off or intimidated.
kookspeak: "I have no job and my medication keeps the bad thoughts
away."

Jade

PS - Hi Alexa!