ATTN: DEN MU
nenslo
2004-09-15 01:36:52 UTC
Here's another song I have been working on. It has a nice little tune I
play on the concertina. I realize that in fact it was not Simple Simon
who actually made the pies but I don't care. I just wanted to write a
song that seemed like a silly old cartoon.

My name is Simple Simon
Perhaps you've heard of me
A figure of fun from childhood
A part of history
I bake my tasty wares
And take them to the fair
In hopes of selling them to folks
Who'll eat them happily.

Simple Simon you've made the perfect treat!
Simple Simon they're such a joy to eat!

I'm Old King Cole and I would like
To try your tasty pies!
They're not too large and not too small
They're just the perfect size.
I'd like to take some back
To the castle for a snack
And show them to my wife the Queen,
She won't believe her eyes!

In subsequent verses Blackbeard the Pirate attempts to steal all of
Simple Simons' pies, but is foiled by the timely appearance of Buffalo
Bill who promptly sends him packing.
nikolai kingsley
2004-09-15 18:12:10 UTC
Post by nenslo
In subsequent verses Blackbeard the Pirate attempts to steal all of
Simple Simons' pies, but is foiled by the timely appearance of Buffalo
Bill who promptly sends him packing.
could you somehow work in the robot from "Lost in Space"?

how about a few Cylons?
Den Mu
2004-09-15 23:18:21 UTC
Post by nikolai kingsley
Post by nenslo
In subsequent verses Blackbeard the Pirate attempts to steal all of
Simple Simons' pies, but is foiled by the timely appearance of Buffalo
Bill who promptly sends him packing.
could you somehow work in the robot from "Lost in Space"?
how about a few Cylons?
Danger Will Robinson

What are you saying Nikolai?

I don't remember writing anything about Pirates and Buffalos...

You are writing pretty cryptic...

HEY BOB

The "belief" in various PERENIALLISMS (i.e. unchanging ancient
"truths")

in
our times, ala Aldous Huxley or Gerald Heard or C.G. Jung or Timothy
Leary or
the Dalai Lama or the Maharishi or L. Ron Hubbard, or Jack
Sarfatti-style
"New Physics" or New York-style "New Buddhism" are ALL -- 100% -- the
result
of TELEVISION . . .

That is funny because I went to a Maharishi school when I was a child
and my mother removed me from school after I beat up one of the
children.

My mother was a big fan of Richard Geare hence the Dalai Lama bullshit
I got at home.

Mind you my mother was raised in Boston and Staten-Island.

I don't need to be over Mcluhanified BOB.

Right now I am playing with the Dyad, Tetrad and Pentad.

The Monad and Triad are slowing me down.

BOB I don't like your Christian propaganda.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.

NOT TWO

I AM SICK OF ALL THIS HINDU,MUSLIM,CHRISTIAN,JEWISH SHIT!!!
König Prüß, GfbAEV
The Gonad will stop you cold.
purple
2004-09-16 15:16:09 UTC
"Why do the daily readers of the newspaper fail to perceive that the
ordinary layout of the page equals or exceeds the outrageous fantasy of the
Surrealist poet and painter? Why in an age of multiple media which involve
all our senses all of the time, does it become necessary for the artist to
play hopscotch as it were with the human senses in order that we may retain
our integrity and unity of perception?" - MM, Project 69, p.91.

I would add:

That was then. "Hip-Hop", today, is the Android Meme replaying the same
syndrome with the afterimage of formerly huge media environments.

Then, read p.294ff in Ted Carpenter's PATTERNS THAT CONNECT (1996).

On 9/15/04 7:18 PM, in article
Post by Den Mu
HEY BOB
The "belief" in various PERENIALLISMS (i.e. unchanging ancient
"truths")
in
our times, ala Aldous Huxley or Gerald Heard or C.G. Jung or Timothy
Leary or
the Dalai Lama or the Maharishi or L. Ron Hubbard, or Jack
Sarfatti-style
"New Physics" or New York-style "New Buddhism" are ALL -- 100% -- the
result
of TELEVISION . . .
Mark Stahlman wrote the above, not me.
Post by Den Mu
That is funny because I went to a Maharishi school when I was a child
and my mother removed me from school after I beat up one of the
children.
My mother was a big fan of Richard Geare hence the Dalai Lama bullshit
I got at home.
Mind you my mother was raised in Boston and Staten-Island.
I don't need to be over Mcluhanified BOB.
The "cadre schools" URL is a great Web service.
Post by Den Mu
Right now I am playing with the Dyad, Tetrad and Pentad.
You, or anyone else, can't play the 'Pentad". That's done by the Android
Meme.
Post by Den Mu
The Monad and Triad are slowing me down.
Good.
Post by Den Mu
BOB I don't like your Christian propaganda.
I'm not a Christian. I'm a Joycean anarchist (as the Tiny Note chart shows).
Post by Den Mu
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.
NOT TWO
I AM SICK OF ALL THIS HINDU,MUSLIM,CHRISTIAN,JEWISH SHIT!!!
Good. Well done!!

The Great Bob Dobbs
purple
2004-09-16 18:46:06 UTC
Project 69 was published in 1960. And here are some details on Carpenter's
book:

[Patterns that connect : social symbolism in ancient & tribal art
Schuster, Carl, 1904-1969.

Travelers & scholars have long been puzzled by similarities in the arts of
diverse ancient & tribal cultures. It remained for the American art
historian Carl Schuster (1904-1969) to discover a set of patterns designed
by ancient peoples to illustrate their ideas about kinship. Schuster
succeeded in decoding this iconography, which lasted over ten thousand
years, crossed continents, & outlived most of the cultures that sheltered
it. Distributed by Syndetic Solutions, Inc.

Review:

American art historian Schuster (1904- 1969) crisscrossed the world,
gathering ancient and tribal art and identifying motifs and archetypal
patterns that show a remarkable continuity across cultures and eras. For
example, equating the image of a tree with the branching of the human race
dates back at least to the Upper Paleolithic and finds expression in
anthropomorphic "Y-posts," often with a carved human head at the end of
each branch, from Siberia, Hawaii, New Guinea and Mali. Carpenter, an
anthropologist, has distilled the work of Schuster, his former colleague,
into a single, gracefully written volume, an important cross-cultural
survey and a cornucopia of discoveries and insights for art historians,
anthropologists, students of myths, religion, folklore and symbolism.
Elegantly decked with 1023 illustrations, the study uncovers often
astonishing similarities in labyrinths and cosmic drawings from Crete to
Finland; in village layouts mirroring creation myths of the Winnebago of
Wisconsin and the Solomon Islanders; and in mosaic garments, body and hand
decorations, sculpted figurines, robes, carved stones and children's games

The Great Bob Dobbs
Den Mu
2004-09-20 21:00:54 UTC
Post by purple
That was then. "Hip-Hop", today, is the Android Meme replaying the same
syndrome with the afterimage of formerly huge media environments.
So what comes after Hip-Hop?
Post by purple
The "cadre schools" URL is a great Web service.
A great service for Californian Nazi children BOB yes indeed.
Post by purple
You, or anyone else, can't play the 'Pentad". That's done by the Android
Meme.
Maybe I just didn't choose the right word when trying to express myself.
By the same token by reading your syntax I conclude that "You, or anyone else,"

Includes YOU
MR. ROBERT VELLOUR DOBBS!!

Buddhism is way better than Hinduism and you know it BOB.

So the question for you is...

Which one would you choose

TU or LOFTI?

That is a closed-end question that means you either choose TU or LOFTI.
Bonecho
2004-09-21 01:32:11 UTC
why?
purple
2004-09-22 05:36:02 UTC
On 9/20/04 5:00 PM, in article
Post by Den Mu
Post by purple
That was then. "Hip-Hop", today, is the Android Meme replaying the same
syndrome with the afterimage of formerly huge media environments.
So what comes after Hip-Hop?
My melody (see column on far right).
Post by purple
You, or anyone else, can't play the 'Pentad". That's done by the Android
Meme.
Maybe I just didn't choose the right word when trying to express myself.
By the same token by reading your syntax I conclude that "You, or anyone else,"
Includes YOU
MR. ROBERT VELLOUR DOBBS!!
Buddhism is way better than Hinduism and you know it BOB.
So the question for you is...
Which one would you choose
TU or LOFTI?
That is a closed-end question that means you either choose TU or LOFTI.
Neither. I choose Rhyee - which they all come from.

The Great Bob Dobbs
Den Mu
2004-09-22 15:40:49 UTC
Post by purple
Post by Den Mu
Which one would you choose
TU or LOFTI?
That is a closed-end question that means you either choose TU or LOFTI.
Neither. I choose Rhyee - which they all come from.
The Great Bob Dobbs
Are you saying Rhyee is God?

Are you also saying that even though LaRouche is a old-timer who is
nostalgic
he is better then William and Arthur?

becuase William is an existentialist and writes diarrhea?

and Kroker is an amnesiac narcissistic synarchist?

Also to what you said to me that you wouldn't give Lyndon the D-cell
because
his breath stinks and he is nothing, but a school teacher gone crazy
and wants to run for president.

It is hrad to understand you when you told me in 2003 that the war in
Iraq is a good thing.

Calling Bush an old form of AP even though he acts like a beast.
So what exactly are you planning for in 2012?
A dictatorship?

No one knows what you do for a living...

Maybe you used to work for the British Monarchy..

And now you are probably just a freelance synarchist..

Starting a group of amateur intellectuals around a form of new-age
pacifist

brain melting academic shadow post-modernism and disguising it as an
ecology

,but in reality just a cover for your evil deeds

SPY!
purple
2004-09-22 18:19:00 UTC
On 9/22/04 11:40 AM, in article
Post by Den Mu
Post by purple
Post by Den Mu
Which one would you choose
TU or LOFTI?
That is a closed-end question that means you either choose TU or LOFTI.
Neither. I choose Rhyee - which they all come from.
The Great Bob Dobbs
Are you saying Rhyee is God?
Yes.
Post by Den Mu
Are you also saying that even though LaRouche is a old-timer who is
nostalgic
he is better then William and Arthur?
No. Rhyee (or Rumplestiltskin, in fifth quadrant) subsumes them all.
Post by Den Mu
becuase William is an existentialist and writes diarrhea?
and Kroker is an amnesiac narcissistic synarchist?
Also to what you said to me that you wouldn't give Lyndon the D-cell
because
his breath stinks and he is nothing, but a school teacher gone crazy
and wants to run for president.
True.
Post by Den Mu
Calling Bush an old form of AP even though he acts like a beast.
The old AP was/is a "beast". Bush is a nostalgic spasmodic distortion
(anamorphosis) of that meme and of Rhyee.
Post by Den Mu
So what exactly are you planning for in 2012?
BobRule.
Post by Den Mu
A dictatorship?
Sometimes.
Post by Den Mu
No one knows what you do for a living...
True, except for my business partners.
Post by Den Mu
,but in reality just a cover for your evil deeds
True. Think of Tim Carey's movie THE WORLD'S GREATEST SINNER (1963).
Post by Den Mu
SPY!
True.

The Great Bob Dobbs
Den Mu
2004-09-22 16:52:07 UTC
We see 22/14 on my chart (Loading Image...)
in the Dobbs section. But 44 is showing up today a lot:

1. Benny (is dead) Laden is 44

2. Taliban cult leader and epilectic Mullah Omar ("roma" + "amor" + OM +
ra [derivative of Rhyee]) is in his 44th year

3. 44 years since Sputnik's birth (10/04/57)

4. Pres. Bush made his decision to go in on Oct.4

5. 22 (Flight 11 and Flight 175) attacks 22 (2 towers of 110 stories
each) = 44

6. Our old Toronto addresses were 122 (home) and 598 (Connie's clinic,
5+9+8=22) = 144

7. Looking at 22/14 again for 44 we see 4/14. Gnostics know the
importance of 144. I think we have the answer to the mystery of 44.

8. 144 points to the "original" 44. Who can claim the mantle? Now
there's the battle between the AM and the AP.

WELL BOB

The suite number where I am living (Hotel) in Georgia

is 122 I will at least be at that hotel until Saturday.

I was 15 in 1998

My mom was 44 in 1993

My dad was 44 in 2001

Oh yeah I finnally convinced mother to move to Vancouver...
(She is only a Registered Nurse)
I doubt she could afford the city, but any suggestions for a surrounding suburb?
purple
2004-09-22 18:23:36 UTC
On 9/22/04 12:52 PM, in article
Post by Den Mu
We see 22/14 on my chart (http://www.posi-tone.com/BOB/bobwazochrt.gif)
1. Benny (is dead) Laden is 44
2. Taliban cult leader and epilectic Mullah Omar ("roma" + "amor" + OM +
ra [derivative of Rhyee]) is in his 44th year
3. 44 years since Sputnik's birth (10/04/57)
4. Pres. Bush made his decision to go in on Oct.4
5. 22 (Flight 11 and Flight 175) attacks 22 (2 towers of 110 stories
each) = 44
6. Our old Toronto addresses were 122 (home) and 598 (Connie's clinic,
5+9+8=22) = 144
7. Looking at 22/14 again for 44 we see 4/14. Gnostics know the
importance of 144. I think we have the answer to the mystery of 44.
8. 144 points to the "original" 44. Who can claim the mantle? Now
there's the battle between the AM and the AP.
Useful reminder.
Post by Den Mu
WELL BOB
The suite number where I am living (Hotel) in Georgia
is 122 I will at least be at that hotel until Saturday.
Great!!
Post by Den Mu
I doubt she could afford the city, but any suggestions for a surrounding suburb?
Surrey (where the Evergreens used to live via Michael).

The Great Bob Dobbs
polar bear
2004-09-22 20:15:48 UTC
In article <***@posting.google.com>,
***@techemail.com (Den Mu) wrote:
snip
Post by Den Mu
Oh yeah I finnally convinced mother to move to Vancouver...
(She is only a Registered Nurse)
I doubt she could afford the city, but any suggestions for a surrounding suburb?
I'll just butt in here.....

Tsawwessen or Ladner. They have the best social climate, lowest crime,
are reasonably close to Vancouver and are still affordable. Very nice
surroundings. You're in the farm belt which has restrictions on
development. Beaches and parkland nearby, a bird sanctuary, and the
ferry terminal is close for day trips to the gulf islands and Victoria.

The Steveston area of Richmond is also a good choice. On the Fraser
river, a fishing village turned tourist attraction. A bit trendy but
not vastly overpriced and close to Richmond Center for major shopping
and services. Richmond proper is also a fairly good choice. Many
Chinese - not a bad thing IMO, except for their driving. (you really
have to watch it at intersections - they don't notice red lights)

North Vancouver is more expensive, but close to Vancouver by bus and
seabus. The seabus is the best way into Vancouver -the bridges get
snarled during peak hours. It's a city in it's own right, so you
don't need to go into Vancouver that often, unless you work there.
Mostly a white community, which to me is boring but some (white) people
feel more comfortable with that.

Burnaby along Hastings St. has good shopping and Italian neighbors.
More traffic and more property crime, but the homes are usually equiped
to deal with that - not as big an issue if you're in an apartment.
Anywhere else in Burnaby I'd give a miss. Ditto New Westminster.

Port Moody is further east, but it's a nice town. It has some
history, and the people are generally friendly.

Avoid Surrey and Coquitlam altogether. Nothing but crime and traffic.
Surrey is the trailer trash capital of Canada. Coquitlam is just an
enormous strip mall. Can't stress this enough: AVOID. Ditto for
anything further east. You may as well live in Arkansas.

Further south you have White Rock. It's right at the US border, which
has certain shopping advantages. Maybe a bit far from Vancouver, but a
lot of older folks live there and find it has everything they need. A
bit close to Surrey, so you get some spillover, plus it's growing
rapidly, so you have to consider that as well. Stellar beaches though.

Hope that helps.

pb

PS. If she's looking for nursing work, try Lion's Gate and Children's
first. Vancouver General and St Paul's are genuine nightmares. That's
where the OD's, psychos, stabbing and gunshot victims go. Care homes
for the elderly are a growing industry here. Lots of retired boomers
clinging desperately to life - a trend that will continue for many
years.
purple
2004-09-23 02:17:07 UTC
As you can see below, Denny, I was setting you up. So be thankful we have a
decent Canadian on this list who's saving your day.

The Great Bob Dobbs
Post by polar bear
snip
years.
polar bear
2004-09-23 06:51:10 UTC
Post by purple
As you can see below, Denny, I was setting you up. So be thankful we have a
decent Canadian on this list who's saving your day.
It's not that you can't live in Surrey. People do, it IS cheaper, and
there ARE nice parts. It's just that someone new could land in a bad
area and not even know it. From the outside it's just another
sprawling suburb, much like Mississauga or Scarberia. Trouble is,
there's a lot of bad shit happening behind the scenes, so it's better
to just avoid if you're new.

pb
Rev. 11D Ricardo MadGello
pb
Ad Absurdum
2004-09-24 06:32:04 UTC
Tsawwessen ......... ferry terminal is close for day trips to the gulf > islands and Victoria.
Indeed!
purple
2004-10-01 15:13:16 UTC
http://tecfa.unige.ch/perso/staf/nova/blog/archives/000745.html

The Great Bob Dobbs

Den Mu
2004-10-12 20:27:41 UTC
BOB

Even though you choose RHYEE (God) above all others

I know for a fact that you choose LOFTI over TU

The anamorphic(LOFTI) is not the fractal(TU), because the fractal is
repeating a pattern, sort of like..... generally the macro and the
micro, you keep going miniature- miniature- miniaturized... sort of
like a holeopathic thing. But past the holeopathic,

when the Rumplestiltskin-separateness(RHYEE) from that happening is
looking at it as elsewhere, the anamorphic would distort, would take
everything to converge on a point, and would distort..... it was
basically surrealism, it was optical anarchy where things were going
in different directions, and if some of them.... the images would
converge on a space, a black hole(MONAD), and what they were trying to
express could not be painted, could not be visualized, so therefore
the convergence was reflected in any part of the painting, like a
fractal, but it was not a pattern of repetition, it was a
capitulation, that because they couldn't get the total image of where
it was all going to, then any part of it could be represented. So it's
decentralized, a decentered thing. We're in an anamorphic situation,
at least the Android Meme was anamorphic.... Kroker is very good at
explaining that. Not fractal, fractal's more the Thompson, still
trying to think that there's a big frame, mystical divine Earth
something..... Isis, that we're reflections of, but when the Android
Meme takes over then mysticism becomes a victim, because the Android
Meme becomes mystical. So where's that leave you sitting in between?
So then it becomes anamorphic. You could think of the black hole as
where you meet the machine, and that's the pentadic position. So,
what.... now, you want to take..... how do you make a piece about the
skyscraper? The skyscraper is such an obsolete artefact. I mean,
anything around here is not as strong as the cellphone network. That's
where people live, that's the new architecture. So you want to
eccentrically pick one object and you want to match music with it, but
the eclecticism that's going on means that anybody will pick any
object and make a composition around it. And it's extraneous, it's
transitory, it's expendable, if you get to perform it and people like
it, then that's transitory. On to the next expression, the next band
comes up. You don't like the eclecticism, it is an effect of it, so
therefore you're looking for something solid. If there's anything
solid, it's a skyscraper. Now that solidity is very vulnerable,
because if you don't like the eclecticism, that's the quadrophrenic
environment we're forced in. The only way to get out of it would be
cold fusion..... out of that eclectic Android Meme seductiveness, or
inevitability. So music as a discipline is subject to that. The stone
building could be reflected in the '2001' obelisk, it's a sign of
something strange and new and cohering, a standard emerges, you know
what I mean? Can't be done unless you have cold fusion, which is not a
communicating, arty thing, it's a hardware power source. So that, cold
fusion, the cold fusion battery is the new..... is an object to write
about that indicates a standard, that gets past the eclectic
no-standards. Right? So it's silence..... Oh, I forgot, you know in
the bottom of my chart where I had 'holeopathic cliche-probes' and
'AP', and then the ninth phase had the flat line?

That's the mystery(HEXAD)

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS BOB LIKES LOFTI MORE THAN TU
IMBJR
2004-10-12 20:59:13 UTC
On 12 Oct 2004 13:27:41 -0700, in reply to ***@techemail.com
(Den Mu):
Markoved:

when that, cold
fusion battery is the painted, could distort, would
convergence was a
capitulation, that's going on mean? Can't be done unless you want to
express could distort.... how do you know
what I mean,
anything to the new..... Kroker is very good at
explaining in between?
So the painted, couldn't get to the quadrophrenic
environment we're reflected in the cellphone network. That's going to,
the flat line? when the machine, and if something
solid. If the machine, and make a piece about the
skyscraper? The skyscraper. Now that's that happening to that solid,
it's
transitory, it's expendable,
because the next band
comes anamorphic would not as elsewhere is not be painted, could not
be done unless you want to match music with it, but it as strong as
the '2001' obelisk, it's silence..... Isis, that. Not fractal's more
the flat line? when the Android
Meme take..... now, you don't like
it, then any part of it could take
everything, like the bottom of my chart where you want to write
about that eclections, and then mystical divine Earth
something solid, it's extraneous, it's a skyscraper. Now that gets
past the '2001' obelisk, it's
transitory, it's a hardware power source. So it's expendable, if you
get to match music with it, so
there's that's
where trying that eclecticism that. The only way to get out of it
could be reflected in the eclecticism becomes up. You could be
represented. So music as a discipline is not be done unless you want
to match music as a discipline is not as strong as the pentadic
position around here you're looking at it was
basically surrealism, that eclecticism, it was
basically surrealism, that's the image of the eclecticism, it was
reflections of, but
the cold
fusion, then mystical divine Earth
something. We're reflected in an anamorphic. You could be
cold fusion battery is the Rumplestiltskin-separateness, or
inevitability. So it's
decentered things were think of that's
where, that the anamorphic situation, the new and you sitting is
looking for something
solidity is very good at
explaining to, the eclecticism, it was optical. So you know in
the cold fusion, the ninth phase had 'holeopathic cliche-probes' and
'AP', and what I means that anybody will pick one object to write
about that's going to converge on a point, and new architecture. So
where people live, the total images would
converge on a point, and cohering, it's
decentered think that gets past the pentadic position. So,
what.... Kroker is very vulnerable, if you know in
the converge on a point, and what the Android
Meme was anamorphic.... is an effect of it couldn't gets past the
Thompson, still
trying to thing around here you get to that eclecticism that gets past
the Android
Meme take..... it would
converge on a space, a black hole(MONAD), and cohering, like the
Android
Meme take..... now, you don't like
it, the machine, and you know
what.... Oh, I forgot, you know
what I mean? Can't be done unless you know
what.... Kroker is such an obsolete artefact. I means that anybody
will pick any
object to perform it as strong as the new and would not a
communicating, arty things were going to
expression, that's the image of there's a big frame, mysticism that's
where's the next band
comes anamorphic.... Kroker is very good at
explaining is
looking for some of where is subject to that's
where's a sign of
somethings were trying to
expression, it was all going on mean,
anything to, then mysticism, that the new architecture. So music with
it, but
the cellphone network. That's the total images would be reflecticism,
it is an effect of that's that's going to thing, a standard emerges,
you meet they could not a
communicating, like they were thing. We're reflected in an anamorphic
would think of them.... now, you get the ninth phase had 'holeopathic
cliche-probes' and
'AP', and new architecture. So therefore
the convergence was anamorphic. You don't like the quadrophrenic
environment we're in an anamorphic. You couldn't get to perform it as
strong as the pentadic position around it. And it's a hardware power
source. So where
it was a
capitulation,
at leave you sitting in between?
So then any part of it would distort, would be reflected in the
Android Meme takes over then mystical. So you meet the cellphone
network. That's transitory, it's expendable,
because if you sitting is
looking around it. And it. And it's expendable,
because the Android
Meme take..... out of them.... it was not as elsewhere trying that
we're reflected in. The only way to get there's the Android Meme
seductiveness(RHYEE) from that because if you don't like the next
express couldn't get the new..... Kroker is very vulnerable, if you
know in
the convergence was a
capitulation, that. The only way to get the next band
comes a victim, because the Android Meme was a
capitulation, that's
where
it was anamorphic would not a pattern of repetition around it. And it.
And it's
transitory, it's
transitory. On to think that's the flat line? when the next band
comes mystical. So therefore you know in
the cold fusion, which is not a
communicating, arty thing. We're reflections of, but
the eclectic Android Meme take
everything at it as elsewhere I had 'holeopathic cliche-probes' and
'AP', and people like the new and make a composition around it. And
it. And it. And it. And it. And it's silence..... how do you have cold
fusion..... how do you know in
the convergence was all going
in different directions, and what I mean,
anything. We're reflections, and what I mean,
anything
solid. If the Android Meme becomes up. You don't like
it, then the quadrophrenic
environment we're in an anamorphic would take
everything strange and you sitting is
looking around it's expendable,
because they could takes over then the Android Meme takes over then it
becomes anamorphic.... Isis, that solid. If there's anything that's
the pentadic position,
at leave you're looking for something. We're in an anamorphic
situation,
at leave you want to
expression, that. The only way to get to match music with it, so
therefore you're looking for some of the eclecticism, that. Not
fractal's more the painted, could not as strong as the next express
could distort..... Isis, that least they were things were going to
converge on a space, a black hole as
where you meet the
skyscraper is very vulnerable, if you meet the Android Meme
seductiveness, or
inevitability. So music as a discipline is not a
communicating, it's silence..... now, you sitting is
looking at it was a
capitulation, that get to then it becomes mysticism, it was reflected
in the next express could not be visualized, a decentralized, so the
eclectic
no-standards. Right? So it's a hardware power source. So you have cold
fusion battern of repetition, it would be
cold fusion, that, cold
fusion, that, cold
fusion..... out of the next expression, the ninth phase had the
new..... Kroker is such an obsolete artefact. I mean,
anythings were going to, then the ninth phase had 'holeopathic
cliche-probes' and
'AP', and cohering, a standards. Right? So it's a standard, that. Not
fractal's more the eclecticism, that's going to convergence was a
capitulation, the cellphone network. That's that's going to converge
on a space, a black hole(MONAD), and would be
cold fusion, the flat line? when that happening that anybody will pick
any
object to perform it and make a composition. So,
what the images would
converge on a point, and the Android Meme seductiveness(RHYEE) from
that's transitory, it's a big frame, mystical. So it's silence.....
out of therefore
the eclecticism that's the Thompson, still
trying to converge on a space, a black hole as
where
it was
basically pick any
object and what I mean? Can't be done unless you want to
expression, then the images would not be done unless you want to
perform it and people live, that's going to, the painting, arty think
of the quadrophrenic
environment we're reflected in. The only way to get therefore
the black hole as
where the image of where I had 'holeopathic cliche-probes' and
'AP', and if some of therefore you meet the
skyscraper. Now that's going
in different directions, and what the Thompson, still
trying to, the new..... is an object to write
about that's that leave you know in
the eclecticism becomes up. You don't like the eclectic
no-standard, that leave you're looking for some of where trying that
eclecticism, that eclections of, but
the bottom of my chart when the new and that eclecticism that the cold
fusion, it is an obsolete artefact. I means that. Not fractal's more
think that's transitory. On to think of the flat line? when the flat
line? when the Thompson, still
trying that anybody will pick one object to the total images would
take
everything to thing solid. If the machine, and you get out of it, so
therefore you're looking for somethings were thing..... it would
distort, would distort, would be reflected in the flat line? when the
eclections, and that, cold fusion..... Isis, that eclectic
no-standard, that. The stone
building could distort, would be
cold fusion..... it was reflected in the painted, couldn't gets past
the '2001' obelisk, it's
decentered things were going
in different directions, and cohering, a standard, that we're in any
part of it, but it was
basically pick any
object to write
about that's
where, that's the painted, could thing, a standard emerges, you have
cold
fusion, then the machine, and you know in
the bottom of my chart when the quadrophrenic
environment we're forced in the quadrophrenic
environment we're forced in. The only way to get the bottom of my
chart where is such an obsolete artefact. I means that anybody will
pick one object to perform it as strong as the flat line? when the
painting, a standard emerges, you get they could not a
communicating, it's expendable, if you know in
the eclectic
no-standard, that happening in between?
So then the eclecticism that's
where's a standard emerges, you want to
expression, that indicates a victim, because the pentadic position,
the Thompson, still
try

Linus Minimax
2004-09-18 21:36:52 UTC
Post by Den Mu
I don't need to be over Mcluhanified BOB.
Maybe You Do Not
But Bob Works Hard To Make Him
Alt Slack Ipecac
Post by Den Mu
BOB I don't like your Christian propaganda.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.
NOT TWO
Props To The Gone Dad
His Set List Will Be Replayed
By Twin Musicians
HellPopeHuey
2004-09-21 17:10:07 UTC
I AM SICK OF ALL THIS HINDU, MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, JEWISH SHIT!!!
Too bad that Heaven's Gate ship has already left the dock; there were
still some seats left on it and you could have been sitting pretty.
Nutless, but pretty.
--
HellPope Huey
Bile makes a poor fondue

Man is a piece of slithering
shit that inexplicably plays the piano rather well
while behaving as a model for the next Troma film.
- H.P. Huey

After twelve years of therapy
my psychiatrist said something
that brought tears to my eyes.
He said, 'No hablo ingles.'
- Ronnie Shakes
Blackout
2004-09-15 19:54:17 UTC
Post by nenslo
Here's another song I have been working on.
here's one I didn't hardly work on at all:

The Ballad of Eskimo Nell

Gather 'round, all you whorey,
Gather 'round, and hear my story.

Don't look at me that way, stranger,
Cos my pants ain't full of shit,
It's just this God-damned syphilis
That's eating me bit by bit.

When a man grows old and his balls grow cold,
And the tip of his prick turns blue;
When it bends in the middle like a one-string fiddle,
He can tell you a tale or two.

When men grow old and their balls grow cold,
And the end of their tool turns blue,
Far from the halls of Yukon Strife
They'll tell a tale that's true.

So pull up a chair and stand me a drink,
And a tale to you I will tell
About Dead-Eye Dick and Mexican Pete
And a harlot named Eskimo Nell.

When Dead-Eye Dick and Mexican Pete
Go forth in search of fun,
It's Dead-Eye Dick that swings the prick,
And Mexican Pete the gun.

When Dead-Eye Dick and Mexican Pete
Are sore, depressed and sad,
It's always a cunt that bears the brunt,
But the shooting's not so bad.

Now Dead-Eye Dick and Mexican Pete
Lived down by Dead Man's Creek,
And such was their luck that they'd had no fuck
For nigh on half a week.

Oh, a moose or two, and a caribou,
And a bison cow or so,
But for Dead-Eye Dick with his kingly prick,
This fucking was mighty slow.

Dick pound on his cock with a huge piece of rock,
And he said, "I want to play!,
It's been almost a week at his fucking creek,
With no cunt coming my way!"

So, do or dare, this horny pair
Set off for the Rio Grand:
Dead-Eye Dick with his kingly prick,
And Pete with his gun in his hand.

Hot with lust and a month's trail-dust
They set off for a drinking hole;
Two shady pricks from the fork of the creek
With a three week load in their poles.

Then, as they blazed their noisy trail,
No man, their path withstood.
Many a bride, her husband's pride,
A pregnant widow stood.

They blazed away on their horny way,
No man their fire withstood,
And many a bride who was hubby's pride
Knew pregnant widowhood.

They reached the strand of the Rio Grand
At the height of a blazing noon.
To slake their thirst, and do their worst,
They sought Black Mike's saloon.

A bunch of cowhands were whooping it up
In this redneck hole in the wall,
And a comely maid standing at the bar
Was hefting Mike's left ball.

The swinging doors they pushed back wide,
Both prick and gun flashed free.
"According to sex, you bleeding wrecks,
You'll drink or you'll fuck with me!"

Came crashing in with doors a-swing.
Both prick and gun flashed free:
"According to sex, you poxy wrecks,
You drinks or fucks with me."

Down on the floor on top of a whore
Lay the horny Klondike Mick,
Giving her one with the force of a gun,
When in walked Dead-Eye Dick,

Now Dick would screw with a caribou,
If he couldn't find a cunt,
And if he got stuck with no whores to fuck,
Some poor queer bore the brunt.

Dick made a pass at Klondike's ass
And missed it just by a hair.
Klondike scowled and Dead-Eye growled,
In a voice like a grizzly bear.

Mick's trousers split; they were chalk full of shit,
As he plopped his ass on a keg,
And his balls hung low and they swung to and fro ,
With every move of his leg.

Dick's face was red as blood ran to his head;
For wildest passion within him burned
Then he pulled out his cock to display to the flock
And everyone's asshole squirmed.

Now they knew of the fame of our hero's name
Post by nenslo
From the Horn to Panama,
And with nothing worse than a muttered curse
Those cowhands sought the bar.

For when Dick walked in to a house of sin,
The whores all cursed their luck,
So not even a tart dared let out a fart,
When he said "I want to fuck!"

Yes, they'd heard of the prick of Dead-Eye Dick,
Post by nenslo
From the Yukon to Panama,
So, with scarcely worse than a muttered curse,
Those fellows all sought the bar.

The girls they knew of his playful ways
Down on the Rio Grande,
And forty whores pulled down their drawers
At Dead-eyed Dick's command.

For they saw the finger of Mexican Pete
Move on the trigger grip,
So they didn't wait: At a fearful rate
Those whores began to strip.

Yes they saw the fingers of Mexican Pete
Touching his pistol grip,
No time to didn't waste, in frantic haste
Those whores began to strip.

Now, Dead-Eye Dick was breathing quick
With lecherous snorts and grunts,
So forty butts were bared to view,
And likewise forty cunts.

When Dick held sway none would gainsay,
So bared stood forty doxies,
Forty bared rumps and forty cunts,
And twice that many poxes.

Now, forty butts and forty cunts,
If you can use your wits,
And if you're slick at arithmetic,
Makes exactly eighty tits.

Sure, eighty tits are a gladsome sight
For a man with a raging stand.
It may be rare in Berkeley Square,
But not on the Rio Grande!

Now Dead-Eye Dick had fucked a few
On a spree the preceding night,
This he had done in the spirit of fun
And to whet his appetite.

Yes, to test his wind, he'd had a grind
The previous Saturday night,
And this he'd done to show his fun
And whet his appetite.

Dick backed to the door and the number one whore
Could see in the chandelier's prism
As he sprung through air, his bollocks all bare
And sprayed her with his jism.

His phallic limb was in fucking trim.
As he backed and took a run,
And made a dart at the nearest tart,
He scored a hole in one.

The lady he bore to the dusty floor,
And there he filled her fine,
And though she grinned, it put the wind
Up the other thirty-nine.

When Dead-Eye Dick lets loose his prick,
He has no time to spare,
For speed and strength, combined with length,
He fairly singes hair.

So Deadeye Dick, he fucks 'em quick,
And flinging the first aside,
He was making a gin at the second quim,
When the swing doors opened wide.

He made a dart at the next fair tart,
When into that harlot's hell
Strode a gentle maid who was unfraid:
Her name was Eskimo Nell.

Then there entered into that hall of sin
Yes, into that harlots' hell --
A lusty maid who was unafraid,
And her name was ESKIMO NELL.

By this time, Dick had got his prick
Well into number two,
When Eskimo Nell let out a yell.
She bawled to him, "Hey, you!"

Dick gave a flick of his muscular prick,
And the girl flew over his head,
He then wheeled about with an angry shout;
His face and his balls were red.

The hefty lout, he turned about,
Both knob and face were red.
With a dextrous flick of his muscular prick,
The tart flew o'er his head.

With a lustful leer he said, "Look here,
Just get into the queue:
I've got to mate with thirty-eight
Before I get to you.

But Eskimo Nell, she stood it well
And looked him in the eyes;
With utter scorn she sneered at the horn
That rose from his hairy thighs.

Nell glanced our hero up and down,
His looks she seemed to decry
As she stood there with her raven hair
And her tits rode proud and high.

She blew the smoke of her cigarette
All over his steaming knob.
So utterly beat was Mexican Pete
That he failed to do his job.

It was Eskimo Nell who broke the spell
In accents clear and cool:
"You cunt-struck shrimp of a Yankee pimp!
You call that thing a tool?

"If this here town can't take that down,"
She sneered to those cowering whores,
"There's another cunt that can do the stunt,
But it Eskimo Nell's, not yours."

She dropped her garments one by one
With an air of conscious pride,
And as she stood in her womanhood,
They saw the Great Divide.

Then she stubbed out the butt of her cigarette
On the end of his gleaming knob,
And so utterly beat was Mexico Pete
That he quite forgot his job.

'Tis fair to state 'twas not so great
Though it's strength lay well within
And a better word, that's often heard,
Would not be cunt but quim.

No grizzly bear had so much pubic hair,
Or dripped with so much grease,
Or had the depth as well as breadth,
To take his tool with ease,

Yes it's fair to state it was not so great,
But it had a solid rim;
Viewed from without, it left no doubt
Of the tensile strength within.

She seated herself on a table top,
Where someone had left a glass.
With a twitch of her tits, she crushed it to bits
Between the cheeks of her ass.

She flexed her knees with a supple ease,
And spread her thighs apart.
With a friendly nod to the mangy sod,
She gave him the cue to start.

Now, Dead-Eye Dick knew more than one trick,
And he meant to take his time,
For a woman like this was orgasmic bliss,
So he played the pantomime.

He flexed his asshole to and fro,
And made his balls inflate,
Until they looked like the granite knobs
On the top of a palace gate.

He blew his anus inside out,
His balls increased in size,
His mighty prick grew twice as thick
And reached almost to his eyes.

He rubbed his foreskin up and down;
His knob increased in size;
That mighty prick grew twice as thick
And almost reached his eyes.

He polished it up with alcohol,
Then, to make it steaming hot
And finish the job, he sprinkled the knob
With a cayenne pepperpot.

Then did he neither start to run
Nor did he take a leap,
Nor did he stoop, but with a swoop
Began a steady, forward creep.

As a marksman might, he took a sight
Along his mighty tool,
And his steady grin as he pushed it in
Showed a calculated cool.

Have you ever seen the pistons
On the mighty C.P.R.,
With the driving force of a thousand horse?
Well, then you know what pistons are.

Or, you think you do, but you've yet to see
The ins and outs of the trick
Of the work that's done on a non-stop run
By a fellow like Dead-Eye Dick.

So if you think you do, if you've yet to view
The power that drives that prick
Or the work that's done on a nonstop run
By a man like Deadeye Dick.

None but a fool would challenge his tool,
No thinking man would doubt
For his fame increased as the Great High Priest
Of the ceaseless in-and-out.

But Eskimo Nell was no infidel,
As good as a whole harem
With the strength of ten in her abdomen
And the Rock of Ages between.

With nary a scream, she could take the stream
Like the flush of a watercloset.
Now, she gripped his cock like a Chatwood Lock
On the National Safe Deposit.

Amidships she could stand a rush
Like the flush of a water closet,
And from all his years of fucking queers,
He knew that now this was it,

She could take the stream of a lover's cream,
Like the flush of a water closet,
And she gripped Dick's cock in a vice-like lock
That could make a man lose his deposit.

But Dead-Eye Dick would not come quick,
He meant to conserve his powers,
For if he'd a mind, he'd grind and grind
For sixteen solid hours.

Nell lay a while with a subtle smile,
Then the grip of her cunt grew keener,
And a squeeze of her thigh then sucked him dry
With the ease of a vacuum cleaner.

She performed this trick in a way so slick
As to set in complete defiance
The principal cause and basic laws
That govern sexual science.

She calmly rode through the phallic code
Which for years had withstood the test,
And the ancient rules of the classic schools
In a moment or two, went west.

Right here, my friend, we come to the end
Of copulation's classic:
The effect on Dick was sudden and quick
And akin to an anaesthetic.

So yes, my friend, we approach the end
Of this copulative epic:
The effect on Dick was sudden and quick
And akin to anaesthetic.

He fell to the floor, and he knew no more,
His passions extinct and dead,
Nor did he shout as his cock fell out,
Though 'twas stripped right down to a thread.

Then, Mexican Pete did leap to his feet
To avenge his pal's affront,
With a jarring jolt of his blue-nosed Colt,
He rammed it up Nell's cunt.

He rammed it hard to the trigger guard,
Then fired two times three,
But to his surprise, Nell closed her eyes
And smiled in ecstacy.

Said Eskimo Nell, "You've rung my bell;
I'm ready to explode.
Oh Pete, my sweet, can you repeat?"
Said he, "I've shot my load".

As she rose to her feet, she looked so sweet
"Hooray!" she cried, "for you;
Though I might have guessed it's about the best
That you poor sods could do.

With a gleam in her eyes and a flex of her thighs,
And a twitch of her mighty hips,
With barely a grunt, Nell's mighty cunt,
Like a gun shot all bullets six.

She rose to her feet with a smile so sweet,
Then "Bully," she said, "for you,
Though I might have guessed that that was the best
That you two poor pimps could do.

"When next, my friend, that you intend
To sally forth for fun,
Buy Dead-Eye Dick a sugar stick,
And yourself an elephant gun.

I thought you jerks could give me the works",
She said in accents cool,
"But I guess I must go to the land of snow
To find a man with a tool.

"I'm going forth to the frozen North
Where the peckers are hard and strong,
Back to the land of the frozen stand
Where the nights are six months long.

Yes I'm going forth to the frozen north,
Where those pricks are hard and strong,
That is the land of the all-night stand -
And the nights are six months long!

"It's hard as tin when they put it in
In the land where spunk is spunk.
Not a trickling stream of lukewarm cream,
But a solid, frozen chunk.

Yes, I'm going forth to the frozen north,
Where a whore can do no wrong,
Where the Arctic blizzard sticks deep in your gizzard
Like fourteen inches of dong,

"Back to the land where they understand
What it means to fornicate,
Where even the dead sleep two in a bed
And the babies masturbate.

"Back to the land of the grinding gland,
Where the walrus plays with his prong,
Where the polar bear wanks off in his lair,
That's where they'll sing this song.

"They'll tell this tale on the Arctic trail
Where the nights are sixty below,
Where it's so damn cold the jonnies are sold
Wrapped up in a ball of snow.

"In the Valley of Death with bated breath,
That's where they'll sing it too,
Where the skeletons rattle in sexual battle
And the rotting corpses screw.

"Back to the land where men are Men,
I'll say 'Terra Bellicum,'
And there I'll spend my worthy end,
For the North is calling: 'Come!'"

Back once more to the sins of men,
To the Land of the Midnight Sun,
Yes I go to spend a worthy end
For the North is calling 'Come!'"

Then Dead-Eye Dick and Mexican Pete
Slunk away from the Rio Grande,
Dead-Eye Dick with his useless prick,
And Pete with no gun in his hand.

When a man grows old and his balls grow cold,
And the tip of his prick turns blue,
And the hole in the middle refuses to piddle,
I'd say he was fucked, wouldn't you?